Highbridge Architectural Drawing is a progressive firm that is always interested in the best and brightest available to us. Currently we are expanding our team and will accept resumes from architects and senior architectural technologists.
- Thoroughly understand the Ontario Building Code
- Understand building systems, materials, and detailing
- Good organizational skills
- Strong communication
- Proficient in English speaking and writing
We prefer those with previous construction management.
Current in-house projects include commercial, hospitality, religious, and residential clients.
We are accepting resumes, digital portfolios, along with a cover letter outlining your salary expectations. If you have previously submitted a resume, please feel free to do so again. In advance, we wish to thank all applicants but will will only respond to those chosen for interview.
Successful candidates will have the following qualifications:
- University degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 10 years experience, although we will consider others
- Assist in architectural design developmen
- Research building codes, bylaws, and other technical documents
- Assess space and site requirements
- Prepare manual and CAD drawings and specifications
- Develop cost estimates
- Create materials list from drawings and other instructions