Design & Build A Custom Home In Carleton Place
Designing a custom home or renovation has never been easier with help from a team of professionals. With us you get more than an architect! We provide help finding land, securing financing & acquiring all the permits and drawings. Design a custom luxury home, addition or renovation and see the difference when working with a team of industry professionals. Schedule a meeting with our project managers and get your construction project started on the right foot!
Carleton Place Custom Luxury Homes
When it comes to building your dream home, you want to make sure that every detail is perfect. That’s where our team of architects, engineers and technologists comes in. We will work with you to create precise drawings, plans and renditions of the home you want, making sure that every aspect meets your vision. Whether you’re looking for a traditional style home or something more modern, we can help you make the right choices when it comes to architecture and design. We want you to be creativity while still feeling confident that you have a designer by your side at every step. With our guidance, you’ll be able to build the perfect home for you and your family.
Renovations That Require A Building Permit In Carleton Place
If you’re planning a construction project in Carleton Place, the first step is to get architectural drawings. Our team can provide all the drawings you need, including site plans, elevations, mechanical and electrical plans, and building plans. We work closely with our clients to make sure they have everything they need to get started on their project. We can also help with acquiring building permits or finding the right contractor. Our goal is to make your construction project as easy and stress-free as possible.
- All new dwellings, duplex, triplex, single detached, semi detached and other similar projects
- All decks, landings, ramps, verandahs, and platforms regardless of size that serve a dwelling unit
- Alteration of deck guard system or handrails on decks and platforms that serve a dwelling or freestanding structure over 10m2
- Detached Sheds, garages and other accessory buildings over 10m2
- Interior renovations (new walls and framing, insulation and vapour barrier, creation of new rooms and similar projects)
- Alteration of plumbing pipes (movement of pipes, reconfiguration, tie in of new vents, new fixture creation and similar projects)
- Temporary Tent placement on residential property for tents over 60m2 in area for special events
- Window and door alterations and new installations (includes enlargement of exterior openings for windows and doors)
- Parging and Waterproofing a foundation (blue-skin, dimple board, weeper install, stone over weepers and similar projects)
- Changing of a sewer line from road to house
- Change out of a HVAC furnace or installation of an HRV into an existing dwelling
- Exterior Insulation of a house
- Basement Finishing
Living In Carleton Place
Carleton Place is a small town just outside of Ottawa Ontario. It has a rural charm but under a 30 minute drive to Kanata. Carleton Place is a popular destination for government workers, families and retirees to live. According to the 2016 census, Carleton Place has a population of 9,731. The town is located on the Mississippi River and is home to many historic buildings, including the Carleton Place and Beckwith Heritage Museum.
Carleton Place has a population of ~13 thousand and it’s located about 30 minutes outside Ottawa on Highway 17. The town centre is home to many historical buildings dating back as far at 1827 when they were first settled. There are also plenty more modern developments that have popped up over time such us chocolate factories, artisanal doughnuts and The Dairy Distillery.
Property Taxes On Custom Homes In Carleton Place
The town’s property taxes are among the lowest in the region, with the average homeowner paying just over $2,000 per year. In comparison, the neighbouring town of Perth pays an average of $3,200 in property taxes, while the City of Ottawa pays an average of $4,700. As a result, Carleton Place is an attractive option for those looking for affordable living in a beautiful setting.
Lots For Sale In Carleton Place
Searching for a lot to build your dream home in Carleton Place? There are plenty of beautiful lots available for sale near the junction of HWY 15 and HWY 17. These lots range in size from 1-4 acres, so you’re sure to find one that’s just right for your needs. And because they’re being offered by the municipality, you can be confident that you’re getting a fair price. So don’t wait any longer, head over to the website and start browsing today! https://carletonplace.ca/propertiesforsalep98.php